Modis are working in partnership with a leading financial services client going through an exciting period of growth to recruit an experienced Solutions Architect to join their team and support them in their continued evolution.
Please note this role offers hybrid working with 2 days in the office.
As a Solutions Architect you will lead change and drive value through the design and provision of domain and solution architectural consultancy and guidance. Working within the Architecture team, you will own the technology stack, design, and deliver the technology strategy and roadmap.
- Take responsibility for the design of major, cross-domain End-to-End solutions which meet the present and future requirements of the business
- Lead development of designs for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers
- Work closely with other Architects, Product Owners, Technical Leads and Business Analysts to gather requirements and produce High Level Architectural Designs to be presented to delivery teams
- Drive efficiencies through coaching, knowledge sharing and the use of standards and frameworks
- Stay abreast of trends and new capabilities in technology and identify effective ways of utilising them.
- Experience of leading large complex cross domain or cross product designs
- Detailed practical knowledge of Enterprise IT infrastructure and software development and maintenance methods, tools, and techniques
- Broad understanding of all aspects of information systems and deep understanding of solution design specialisation
- Demonstrable experience of creating low level/high level designs
- Experience in leading cross functional design teams
- Sound knowledge of risk assessment change management, configuration management, reliability and safety/security methods and the use of metrics.
- Experience working in financial services or a highly regulated industry would be hugely beneficial.
If you are keen to join a growing and market leading organisation with the opportunity to play a pivotal role in its continued evolution, please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.