I hope you are well.
I am currently recruiting for a for my client who are a multinational investment bank. This role is a fantastic opportunity if you have experience in the financial sector and would like to further your progression in the exciting world of Investment Banking. We are looking for a trade support expert to join the team. You will be apart of the Front Office Support team with focus on Rates. The Support Member works in close collaboration with the Infrastructure Support, Application Developers, Offshore Core support resources and Application Managers. This is a high-profile role working in an ever-changing environment and demands an individual with flexibility, acumen and the ability to assimilate lots of information quickly, with focus on Incident and Problem Management. This is a critical role requiring a highly motivated and dedicated staff who can provide procedural and technical support within the Support team to the Rates Business. You will be the first point of contact for end business users in Rates eTrading. This is a 12 month contract role inside Ir35.Trade support Rates risk-The key responsibilities / deliverables are as follows (but not limited to):
* Hands on experience providing support for Traders Risk & P&L issues
* Product knowledge of Rates, understanding for eTrading, RFQ flows, Government Bonds, Agencies, Supras, Futures, Swaps, Inflation-linked products, US Treasuries and Bills
* Understanding for Market data - yield curves, funding curves, volatility / correlation surfaces (general understanding / familiarity)
* Graduate degree. Preference: Computer Science or Electronics
* Relevant technology experience
* Unix & SQL
* Grid computing
* Scripting languages such as Unix Shell scripting, Perl scripting etc.,
* Python (added advantage)
* Tableau (added advantage)
* Monitoring Tools: Exposure to Geneos ITRS and SplunkTrade support eTrading-The key responsibilities / deliverables are as follows (but not limited to):
* Operating systems: Linux primarily
* ITIL Certification or performed in a role that demonstrates application of the principles
* Scripting languages: Unix Shell, Python
* SQL (intermediate level: multi-table joins, grouping results, stored procedures)
* Job scheduling (Autosys) & batch management
* Well rounded understanding of infrastructure disciplines (network, server, storage, messaging)
* Enterprise Monitoring - ITRS Geneos
* Documentation (Confluence)
* Experience with exchange connectivity - e.g. ION MarketView and the main ECN's (Bloomberg, Tradeweb, MTS, etc)
* Familiarity with Bloomberg and Reuters
* Understating of client enquiries (RFQs) and client streaming for the D2C market
* Understanding of D2D market
If your interested in a new exciting opportunity please apply so you may be considered and contacted.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.