IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000
Excellent Package including Performance-Related Pay (PRP)
Location: Sites in Middlesborough & Immingham
Hybrid Working Model: Home-based position w/ travel to site required
Modis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. We're a Global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
We are looking for a technical project manager to join one of the world's largest fuel suppliers in this exciting brand-new career opportunity. The role comes with excellent career progression opportunities, development and rewarding company benefits.
The ideal person for the role would be versatile and certainly have a hands-on approach. They would be branching in between the enterprise and operational areas of the business and will be overseeing tasks of the IT project team to ensure deliverables are produced on time, quality and within budget.
What you would bring:
- Come from a technical project management background.
- Experience as project manager of industrial automated control systems.
- Experience in ATEX environments & COMAH sites.
- Good understanding of management of permit to work systems.
- Driving license is essential.
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day after 5 years' service for every full year up to a
maximum of 30 days PLUS bank holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance. * Worldwide Travel Insurance.
- Company Pension. * Life Insurance cover x 4 of basic salary.
- Eye Care Vouchers, Flu Jabs. * Ride to Work Scheme.
- Excellent Staff Facilities. * Discounts on eating out, health and leisure etc.
This is a two-stage interview process, please apply for consideration. We want to find the right candidate for the role, therefore, all notice periods are considered!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.