Quality Assurance, Tester, Test Manager
Group Software Quality & Testing Manager
* Salary - Up to £45,000 dependant on experience
* Location - Coalville
* Job Type - Full Time, on site, Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced Software Quality & Testing Manager to join their team in Leicestershire, the ideal candidate will need to have management experience with manual and some experience of automation testing. You will need to be able to lead the team from the front, highlighting and demonstrating to the team what quality should look like in their business. The role involves understanding how the business and associated IT systems run. The role is hands-on to provide support (technical and non-technical) to key stakeholders.
* Formulate and communicate, alongside the Group Head of IT Support, Software Quality & Training, Group IT Support Manager and Group Head of R&D, a clear roadmap of releases to stakeholders.
* To keep up to date with the latest testing technologies and methodologies that are appropriate to the development of business systems
* Maintain a close relationship with the Head of Research & Development to ensure that software releases are planned and coordinated effectively
* Ensuring that procedures and guidelines are adhered to and followed.
* Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
* Supplying weekly and monthly management reporting
* Promoting service excellence and implementing testing SLA's.
Key skills and experience required:
* Proven leader of quality / testing teams (2 Years minimum)
* Testing Qualification
* Project Management
* Proficient using Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office and Microsoft team Foundation Server
* Delivering projects on time to support the Business Vision
* You will be a highly organised, self-motivated individual
* Excellent leadership qualities
* Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
Please apply ASAP to be considered.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.