Cyber Security Architect
Location: West Midlands Based
A phenomenal opportunity to join an organisation who is actively developing there Cyber Security unit.
The company has an impressive history behind them in cybersecurity working alongside some household names. Operating in just about every industry that you can think of their expertise rivals most others out there.
This role is perfect for a professional who is looking to have more exposure within the Cyber Landscape.
- technical IT security input as required by the security policy development team
- Reviewing and designing security of complex application and technology architectures; in particular Cloud solutions
- Experience of designing and managing security controls within and across cloud service providers (AWS, AZURE) is essential
- Prior Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) and utility industry experience is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing technical security solutions such as IDS/IPS, secure remote access, firewalls, encryption, secure protocols, data protection, data loss prevention and identity management solutions
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF/SABSA)
- Experience of security hardening techniques at all infrastructure layers (Host Network and application)
Sound good so far
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy