A Hybrid Systems Engineer with experience in design, validation and integration for hybrid powertrain systems is require to work for a leading Powertrain Engineering consultancy based in Coventry, requires a Hybrid System Engineer for a permanent role.
An experienced engineer who is highly motivated and with a pro-active attitude. The Hybrid Systems Engineer will be responsible for developing as well as validating and signing off the future generation of hybrid systems for passenger vehicles.
The role requires working with other team members and the customer in order to deliver projects according to the plan.
As a Hybrid Systems Engineer you will be required to:
- Support process for hybrid control system related hardware and software requirements development
- Engage with suppliers and other CoC to review hardware and software attributes
- Engagement in quality and robustness activities (i.e. FMEA, fault tree analysis boundary diagram)
- Support the development of the Electrical and Electronic architectures
- Validation and sign-off of hybrid system and interactions with other subsystems
- Debugging and troubleshooting of new software and calibration deliveries
- Engineering/Science Degree (or equivalent)
- Automotive engineering knowledge / experience in design, validation and integration for hybrid powertrain systems
- Experience of automotive control systems and calibration
- Relevant engineering experience (ideally Systems Engineering)
- Proficient in office tools (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to interface constructively with a global team
- Experience in hybrid powertrain area
- A working knowledge of vehicle architectures, communication and components
- Experience with Vector tools (e.g. CANalyzer, CANape) or equivalent
- Experience of MATLAB/Simulink
- Project Management
If you are interested in the above, then do submit your details for review.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy