5 Key Skills Required:
* Implementation experience in D365 CRM.
* Ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
* Good SSIS and SSRS report development skills.
* Proven experience working in an Agile delivery environment.
* An understanding of Power Apps & PowerBI.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
* Support delivery against clients demands as a leading Developer within the team.
* Responsible for the design, management, and implementation of multiple technical aspects of the solution.
* To show a passion for everything Microsoft Dynamics focused.
* Help to mentor junior resources.
* Translate business requirements into working, customer-focused solutions.
To be successful in the role, you'll need to demonstrate:
* Strong experience with Dynamics 365 / CRM
* Proven experience with custom plugins with C#/.net
* Experience with customisation/configurations and PowerApps
* A strong desire for continuous learning and to be at the top of your game
* Proven ability to work within cross-functional teams
If you are interested, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.