Cyber Security Consultant- cyber, security, German, Germany, €depending on experience + benefits- graduates welcome too.
A truly cutting edge and entrepreneurial cyber security company who have excelled in the use of machine learning and artificial intelligence are looking to grow their intelligent team in Germany. The company are global leaders in cyber security and are known for their expertise around the world.
- Native German speaker with good use of the English language.
- It is essential that you have graduated from a top university in computing, engineering, aerospace or something related with a high pass mark.
- Ideally we would like you to possess some understanding of computer networks but it is just as important to be able to learn new subjects with an enthusiasm to learn about cyber security.
- Some type of experience in a client facing type role and happy to travel at short notice.
- If you are not a graduate then we would please ask that you come from an Information Security / Cyber Security or perhaps you have done a technology consulting role.
- Finally some pre - sales type experience would be beneficial for this role.
Please be prepared to travel at short notice (when it is safe to do so).
In return for you hard work you will be joining one of the elite cyber security companies, learning about a truly fascinating field, being the point of contact between clients and different departments within the company and deploying the companies cutting edge product.
Please don't delay in applying as we are expecting a high volume of candidates.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
MODIS are operating as an Employment Agency. MODIS are an equal opportunities employer
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Keywords - Security, Cyber, Information, Germany, German, University, Computing, Cyber, Physics, Engineering, Aerospace, Networks
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy