About the job
We are seeking a highly motivated D365 Application Lead to join our growing team. You will support the implementation of a new business application and migration of existing platforms towards a new landscape with the clear goal to own and manage the implementation for key functional areas such as Finance, Sales, Purchasing, and Logistics. As a team player you will have a key role in shaping the future within our new Competence Centre that supports our Beauty, Wholesaler and Supplements related business lines within the Technology platform, initially focusing on consolidating Back Office Finance and Operations.
You'll play an important role in:
- Provide application and functional analysis and hands on guidance for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment; responsible for the development and maintenance of the system across Europe, including coordination with key users with regard to testing, acceptance, documentation and deployment of new functionalities and supporting migrations from legacy systems
- Collaborate in all phases to understand current processes and implementation of D365; from defining and managing system changes through testing, execution, migration and delivery
- Develop working knowledge of D365 and best practices for system interactions to 3rd party system
- Implement and manage system changes to set up and maintain applications and optimisations; manage new releases; ability to diagnose and resolve issues to optimize performance
- Provide technical support and training to ERP end-users
- Contribute to roadmap elaboration, service management, quality assurance and release management topics
- Support/ enable changes to system architecture, design and management
- Keeping abreast of the latest D365 upgrades and offerings.
To succeed in the role, you have:
- Experience with ERP system management, application management with proven track record of delivering complex technology solutions with an outcome-based, customer-first mindset, ideally with exposure in Finance & Operations, Supply Chain and/or Logistics
- Experience of working within both waterfall and Agile delivery environments, having developed migration strategies to aid the support of IT systems.
- Established background in enterprise software and services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in iterative development workflows; prior responsibility to maintain D365 or Dynamics AX environments is preferred
- Analytical, innovative, results oriented and pragmatic problem-solving skills; ability to make continuous forward progress through sometimes competing priorities
- Fluent in English, another European language is a plus
- Some travel will be required
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.