The successful individual will have demonstrable experience utilizing Microsoft Lifecycle Services (LCS), configuring and managing D365 Finance & Operations as well as the D365 Customer Engagement environments.
Main duties and responsibilities Understanding, assessing, and running approval and communications cycles for the following:
- System upgrades (minor and major releases), Developed Software Releases, Environment Restores
- Capturing and maintaining detailed configuration records across multiple environments at different stages of use with different user communities.
- Running or actively participating in associated forums and meetings such as Change Advisory Boards (CAB's).
- Management of Software components into a Release Management of Software deployments into target test environments.
- Management of Software components for Production Implementation.
- Work with analysts and key users to ensure SIT and UAT activities are managed, completed and signed off in accordance with release requirements.
- Analysis and enforcement of code quality.
- Management of Software component synchronisation across testing environments.
- Defining Release increments and Upgrade schedules to maintain good security posture and manage obsolescence.
- Driving policies to create, define, align, and enforce the release strategy.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (ERP)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (CRM)
Lifecycle Services (LCS)
Microsoft Power Platform
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.