I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Global Microsoft Partner who's looking for a D365CE Functional Consultant on a permanent basis. It's a home based role with travel to client sites across the UK whenever required. Please see below for more information:
- Delighting the customers with exceptional customer service
- Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Utilize your knowledge of business processes and best practices to advise and guide the customer during pre-implementation consulting engagements such as Requirements Gathering, Fit Gap Assessments, Design and Configuration.
- Implementation planning and the delivery of value added work, to scope, deadline and budget
- Running client workshops on business processes, business requirements and system design
- Business and systems analysis and documentation
- Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
- Production of design, system, user and procedural documentation
- Application configuration and setup
- Provide system training to both internal and external clients
- Development and delivery of testing strategies
- Liaising with on-shore and off-shore development teams to deliver robust solutions on time
- Managing change control
- Design and execution of data migration strategies
- Go-live and post-live support
- Must have outstanding people management skills, including the ability to lead a team and mentor individuals in career growth
- Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize your time, project schedules and multiple project activities.
- Identify and analyze risks and issues for the program or project portfolio in conjunction with project managers
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications.
- Develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Write development specifications and interface with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise.
- Participate within data migrations, integrations, report design and design of security
What skills will you need?
- 4 years + Microsoft D365 CE implementation experience
- Enhance/ Customize Dynamics 365 CE for customers based on their business requirements.
- Knowledge in any of Sales, Marketing, Field Service, or Customer Service modules.
- Proven consulting experience.
- Good listening skills, with the ability to quickly resolve problems, action solutions with the ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding and assimilating information from various sources.
- Being able to recognize and deal with conflict or sensitive situations.
- A clear ability to organize your own time and resources.
- Experience of working on large implementations in a lead capacity.
- Dynamics 365 certifications desired.
Are you interested? Please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan - Kamilla.firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.