I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Global Microsoft Partner who's looking for a D365CE Technical Consultant on a permanent basis. You can be based anywhere in the UK, and the role is home based with travel to client sites when required. Please see below for more information:
Your involvement with clients will include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to develop your Dynamics knowledge and achieve relevant certifications. As a D365 technical consultant you will be working on implementations of D365 CE products with many advanced tools and techniques. You will utilize standard implementation methodologies to deliver compelling solutions for our customers.
- Delighting the customers with exceptional customer service
- Design and build D365 solutions that meet client objectives
- Build existing and new D365 products
- Utilize your knowledge of business processes and best practices to advise and guide the customer during pre-implementation consulting engagements such as Requirements Gathering, Fit Gap Assessments, Design and Configuration
- Business and systems analysis and documentation
- Production of design, system, user and procedural documentation
- Application configuration and setup
- Liaising with on-shore and off-shore development teams to deliver robust solutions on time
- Design and execution of data migration strategies
- Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize your time, project schedules and multiple project activities
- Identify and analyze risks and issues for the program or project portfolio in conjunction with project managers
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications
- Participate in data migrations, integrations, report design and design of security
Minimum Requirements - Education, Skill & Abilities
- 2+ years Microsoft D365 CE (or similar) development experience to include integrations and data migration techniques.
- 2+ years of report writing experience (SSRS or similar technology).
- Agile Development experience.
- Enhance/ Customize Dynamics 365 CE for customers based on their business requirements.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Power Platform technologies.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Dataverse platform.
- Knowledge in any of Sales, Marketing, Field Service, or Customer Service modules.
- Proven track record of successful project delivery.
- Good listening skills, with the ability to quickly resolve problems, action solutions with the ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding and assimilating information from various sources.
- Being able to recognize and deal with conflict or sensitive situations.
- A clear ability to organize your own time and resources.
- Effective and clear written communication skills.
- Dynamics 365 certifications desired.
If you are interested, please apply today!
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan // Kamilla.email@example.com // 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.