I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end user in Luton who are looking for a D365FO Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. My client can offer a hybrid model of home and office based - please see more information about the role below:
The D365FO Administrator will operate as part of a team who will have the core responsibilities of configuration, administration, maintenance, and day to day support of the corporate D365FO system across multiple entities and countries. You will work alongside functional analysts, 3rd party vendors, and business associates, in configuring, administrating, implementing customizations & solutions for D365FO adapting to the organization's business needs and supporting business processes.
You will be responsible for gathering new requirements fitting business needs and collaborate with vendors or developers to deliver the best, most appropriate D365FO solutions. Responsible for the smooth running of the corporate D365FO applications landscape that underpins critical business processes.
- D365FO 1st and 2nd line support to the my client end users across all modules within the scope of Finance, Operation and HR
- Work with 3rd party vendors, software developers, other business analysts, project managers, IT, and business users to elicit and document requirements, analyse and guide solutions to ensure they meet the business needs.
- Help configure and manage D365FO, and ensure project deliverables match the business requirements.
- Gathering and analysing business requirements, creating drafts for system design and development.
- Manage, configure, support all interfaces with D365FO.
- Prepare business process documents.
- Participating in solution definition on bigger D365FO projects.
- Lead the solution design on medium to small projects.
- Prepare functional specifications for customizations required for D365FO implementations.
- Provide some technical and full functional support of all D365FO business modules (Including RBA/Security, Workflows, Batches etc) to my client end users. Keeping the Tehno-Functional ratio as 40/60
- Ensure availability, quality, consistency, and accuracy of solutions through auditing and review of D365FO application.
- Participating in entire full cycle of implementation, including quality assurance and testing of any new AX implementations.
- Prepare user manuals and training plans for D365FO if and when required.
- Provide support to end users.
- Must ensure that standard policy, processes and procedures are followed by the team and identify, develop and implement best practices where gaps exist.
- Proactively keep abreast of all new D365FO technological innovations, and make the best business case for any upgrades.
- Must have recent project experience on D365FO
- Understanding of LCS, various Environments and upgrade release cycle & maintenance
- Min of 3-5 years of overall experience in combination of D365FO/AX2012 (60/40 ratio ideally)
- Hands on experience and knowledge of integrated systems to D365FO
- Provide technical support of all D365FO business modules (Including RBA/Security, Workflows, Batches etc) to my client end users. Keeping the Tehno-Functional ratio as 60/40.
Would you be interested to find out more? Please get in touch ASAP!
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan // Email: Kamilla.email@example.com
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.