I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Global Microsoft Partner who are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics (D365FO or D365CE) Pre - Sales Consultant to join on a permanent basis. It's a home-based role with l travel to client sites when required (and when it's safe). Please see below to find out more about the role.
What will the role involve?
- To help sell business software solutions with consultancy and systems integration services
- To provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluate the customer's business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analysing the customer's business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer's needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the customer's business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.
- Discoery Meetings
- Review the customer business requirements
- Understand customer business goals
- Determine demonstration agenda
- Present solution to meet customer requirements
- Support Sales people to complete RFP/ITT and proposals including budgetary estimates
- Customer Discover Meetings
- Product and solution presentations
- Sales and marketing strategy within business unit
- Dynamics AX/365FO or Dynamics CRM/365CE experience
- Industry/business experience
- High degree of insight and analytical skill
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team's priorities and goals
- Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Skilled in organizational change
- Clear and effective communication
- 2 to 5 years consulting experience in business applications with focus on business modeling and software implementation.
- Analyse and understand business problems.
- Model data and processes.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions.
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- Core application functionality
- Implementation Methodology
- Application technology stack
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail and put your profile forward, please get in touch.
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan
Telephone: 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.