I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Microsoft Partner who are looking for a Dynamics AX/365FO Support Consultant specifically for the team specialising in Production. It's a permanent role, predominantly home based - please see below for more information:
- Investigate and resolve Incidents and Problems relating to the Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain product (and all related Microsoft Dynamics F&O and AX systems as required).
- Communicate and trouble-shoot Incidents and Problems alongside third party providers where required in a timely and professional manner through to resolution.
- Provide Consultancy as required for customers including the provision of advice and Change where required.
- Ensure support calls are logged and the resolution is documented on the support site.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with the issues.
- Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate member of staff or Microsoft
- Provide support to existing clients and internal users.
- Proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Develop effective relationships with the company's customers, suppliers, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work on investigating and providing resolutions to customer and internal support cases and effectively manage and prioritise these using support systems.
- Adhere to the Change Control policy.
- 3 years + experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations. Proven functional experience in the resolution of Production and Warehouse incidents plus other AX modules, SCM and Finance.
- AX2012 and AX2009 experience is desirable
- Microsoft Dynamics accreditation preferable, with exposure to the management and resolution of D365 F&SC tickets being essential.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to pick up new concepts and technologies. (Experience in Power Platform and Azure integrations will be a key part of the role going forward.
- Experience in Dynamics ISVs and working with third part support teams is desirable
- ITIL knowledge and accreditation is desirable. Internal training course content can be provided as part of ongoing learning and personal objectives
- Business and requirements analysis.
- Effective problem solving and analysis skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and both verbal & written communications skills.
- Effective listening skills with a high level of attention to detail.
Would you like to find out more? If you, please get in touch today.
**YOU MUST BE BASED IN THE UK, AND BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK **
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan @ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Telephone: 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.