IT Asset Analyst - 6-month contract, /£15-£20 ph inside IR35
Job Role: IT Asset Analyst
Rate: £15 - £20 pd inside IR35
Contract: 6-month contract, extension possibility
Please note: The role will require the contractor to be on client site and I will only be able to consider contractors with a valid driving licence
I am looking for an Analyst with a general IT background who is immediately available and can perform the following:
- Work collaboratively with the internal stakeholders, and key vendors
- Manage the lifecycle of IT software and hardware assets.
- Manage and monitor work queue (hardware\software requests, incident tickets) in ITSM system
- Track client hardware and software assets
- Enter Purchase Requisitions (PR) for IT asset requests.
- Service Accept invoices in ERP system.
In order to be considered for this role you will need excellent customer service and communication skills as well as proven experience in providing a good customer experience
- Good IT knowledge (hardware, software, licensing product use rights, compliance, maintenance agreements, terms and conditions)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience of using service now and SAP would be useful
- Experience in an information technology environment
Do not hesitate to contact me via the below methods if you have any further questions:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.