Production Systems Engineer
Akkodis has an exciting opportunity available and are currently working in partnership with a well establish engineering company! They are recruiting an experienced Production Systems Engineer who can provide a high level of mechanical support across several departments.
Role type: Permanent: Full time (37.5 hours p/w)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000.
- Pension scheme (Contributions matched)
- Life Cover
- Health Cover
- 25 days holiday
- SSP + Company sick pay
As a Production Systems Engineer you will be offering mechanical production support to the engineering teams.
- Supporting other engineering departments in troubleshooting, fault finding.
- Ability to set up test environments (automate or manual).
- Ensuring compliance and relevant paperwork is completed accurately.
- Take ownership to improve processes with engineering teams.
- Ensuring key product modules are fit for purpose.
- Collaborate with several teams during testing activities.
- Work alongside the Production Manager to support the development of new of new manufacturing procedures.
- Ability to recognise continuous improvement opportunities to enable lean manufacturing.
- Ensure equipment used in production tests are maintained to a high standard.
- Previous experience of mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge/understanding of electro-mechanical systems/components.
- Experience of functional/non-functional systems testing.
- Strong ability to problem solve using own initiative.
- Experience within document writing.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder management skills across various levels (internal and external).
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.