Akkodis has an exciting opportunity available and are currently working in partnership with a well establish engineering company! They are recruiting an experienced Railway Surveyor who can provide a high level of support for the Principle Engineer.
Role type: Permanent Full time
Salary: £25,000 - £38,000.
- Pension scheme (Contributions matched)
- Life Cover
- Health Cover
- 25 days holiday
- SSP + Company sick pay
As a Railway Surveyor you will be providing survey support for the Principle Engineer.
- Carrying out several surveying projects
- Track Design surveys.
- Surveying monitoring.
- Maintaining all survey equipment.
- Responsible for safe working of yourself and others.
- Previous surveyor experience.
- COSS competence is ideal.
- Degree or Diploma equivalent.
- Full knowledge of survey software.
- Good IT knowledge and surveyor equipment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Team player with great rapport building skills.
- Ability to train members of staff.
- Experience working under pressure in difficult conditions.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation, please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.