Akkodis has an exciting opportunity available and are currently working in partnership with a well establish engineering company! They are recruiting an experienced Signalling Engineer who can provide a high level of maintenance support.
Location: Derby (Some travel will be required)
Role type: Permanent Full time
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000.
- Pension scheme (Contributions matched)
- Life Cover
- Health Cover
- 25 days holiday
- SSP + Company sick pay
As a Signalling Engineer you will be providing maintenance support for clients.
- Carrying out site surveying within Signalling equipment rooms.
- Production of installation designs.
- Testing of monitoring equipment within Signalling equipment room.
- Ability to use hand tools and operate test equipment (training will be provided if needed).
- Configuration of user interfaces.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Technical understanding of electrical and/or electronic principles.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Enthusiastic with a drive to fault finding and resolve issues.
- Open to travel and overnight stays where required. (There will be a requirement to work night shifts on occasion).
- Previous experience working with rail Signalling equipment
- Background in either design, testing or installation.
- IRSE licensed in either design, installation or testing.
- Understanding of Signalling plans / Signalling circuit diagrams.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation, please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.