Role: Payroll Officer
Salary & Package: £27k - £31k + Exceptional pension + Generous Annual Leave
Type: FTC till March 2024
Are you a Payroll Officer looking for your next big step in your career?
My client is embarking on an exciting period of company wide change. They are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to hit the ground running and join the amazing team!
This is the perfect opportunity to cement yourself in the ever growing, competitive, Oracle market and open up a range of endless opportunities for your career.
Your main roll will be to ensure all payroll processes are accurately completed in line with the schedules. You will also be key in the process of downloading data to a database and pulling specific data out of the database - using system interrogation.
- Responsible for processing all variations to pay in the Oracle
- Responsible for administering statutory deductions for Tax Codes, Tax, NI, statutory benefits, court orders and student loans.
- Carrying out all systems processes in the Oracle System - ensuring monthly payroll is delivered on time according to schedules
- Contribute to the Payroll Procedure and ERP Payroll Systems manuals
- Play an active role in payroll projects for all new payroll system implementations, all payroll system upgrades.
To be successful for this role, you will need to have a mixture of the following skills & experience:
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills
- Systems interrogation skills
- Systems troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in using payroll systems and Previous Payroll experience is preferred - but not necessary
- Ability to learn new procedures and interpret and advise them to stakeholders
- Able to work as part of a team
- Oracle Training gained alongside job role
- Extremely generous annual leave allowance
- Exceptional Pension
This is an extremely exciting role within a prestigious organisation. If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.