I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end user near Worcester who are looking for a Dynamics AX Subject Matter Expert for all Microsoft Dynamics AX related technology needs. My client can offer a hybrid work model in terms of being part home and office based.
The individual will provide elevated support for all Production and Development environments and updates as required. To create/maintain documentation of complete environments, including system diagrams, failover testing, capacity planning, troubleshooting and service specification. The successful candidate will eventually be a part of the planned Dynamics 365 upgrade, therefore essential to have knowledge and experience of the newer environment.
- Design, implement, deliver, and support the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 environment and associated services and interfaces such as Phalanx (Spartan platform)
- Experienced working with MS D365 in order to support the business transition in 2023.
- Responsible for on-going developments and service improvements with recommendations where appropriate.
- To ensure the business remains compliant with industry best practices and regulatory requirements and to implement the necessary changes
- Design, implement, deliver & support the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 environment and associated services
- Keep industry knowledge of advances in technology within the AX space current and help the business translate these into potential capabilities
- Be the subject matter expert and design authority representative for all Dynamics AX related solutions
- Analyse business requirements and produce technical specifications to IT applications standards
- Implement change control process for production releases
- Setup, document, and test onsite failover for all production environments
- Day to day support where necessary of any allocated application service
- Create and maintain documentation to a high standard, including software standards, service specifications, release notes and IT implementation checklists for all software releases
- Arrange and undertake regular meetings with business owners
- Develop, Unit test & performance test scripts for the AX environment
- Responding to assigned service desk incidents (3rd line)
- Need to ensure the code delivered by the external vendor adheres to the quality standard
- Performance monitoring and analysis
Would you be interested to find out more? Please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan // Kamilla.firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.