IT Support Administrator
- Salary: £25 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Location: Droitwich / Remote
- Job Type: Permanent
As an IT Support Technician, you will be one of the first points of contact for all IT 1st and 2nd line queries, providing both onsite and remote end user desktop support. Tasks can include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults, and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face.
There will be a flexible approach to working in the office 3 times a week.
- Working with a number of IT system administration portals
- Supporting hands on technical support
- Taking ownership of an issue to the point of resolution or escalation.
- Support a range of end user compute devices (laptops, printers, scanners)
- Active Directory
- Windows 10 and Microsoft Office suite 365
- Knowledge of mobile devices
Key Skills and Experience required:
You must have 1-2 years proven IT support \ Help desk experience gained in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of Windows desktop operating systems and applications.
Please apply ASAP to be considered.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.