Service Desk Manager
Modis are currently working in partnership with a market leading IT Services provider to recruit an experienced Service Desk Manager to support one of their major clients in Ireland.
As the Service Desk Manager you will provide operational leadership within the Service Management structure. You will be responsible for the delivery of Service Desk services for a high profile client in Dublin.
- Responsible for setting the day-to-day operation plans for the Service Desk
- Able to drive Service Improvements and demonstrate the value of those changes
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with Service Delivery Managers and Account Directors
- Build strong relationships with the wider Service Management functions
- Set clear objectives and measurements
- Set best practices ways of working as a single delivery team.
- Ensure effective communication to all Service Desk team members
- Create informative team briefs to the operational teams
- Responsible for the operational delivery of the Service Desk through effective task and resource management
- Monitoring Telephony and Ticket data to build effective rotas.
- Work closely with the Service Management Analyst to ensure effective delivery of the Service Management Function
- Delivering a robust and effective induction plan.
- Line Management of the Service Desk Analysts
- Succession planning and development of the Service Desk Team
- Evidence of delivering a customer focused Service Desk Function
- A good understanding of ITIL processes
- Experience of using an industry leading Service Desk Telephony solution such as Avaya
- Experienced of using ITSM toolsets within a Service Desk Function
- Be able to demonstrate examples of identifying and delivering service improvements
- Demonstrable experience of building and managing a high performing team delivering great services
- Able to provide timely, accurate and relevant reporting that enables better business management
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to manage different priorities and deliver high quality outcomes under pressure
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Evidence of measuring and driving First Time Fix and Productivity initiative
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.