Job Title: SAP EAM Functional Consultant Contract length: 5 months Location: Hybrid - - 20% onsite, the site is Edinburgh EH5 2XS. Day rate: £550-650 GBP Per Day, Inside IR35 (via umbrella)
SAP Plant Maintenance - Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. Including SAP Plant Mainenance Orders, Shop Paper and Equipment Master
4+ years experience in SAP EAM or Plant Maintenance in E2E lifecycle on S4 HANA on premise.
Knowledge of SAP best practices
SAP EAM certification (optional)
* Analyzing and understanding the client's business requirements related to asset management and recommending appropriate SAP EAM solutions.
* Configuring SAP EAM modules based on the client's requirements.
* Designing, testing, and deploying custom solutions to meet client needs.
* Leading and managing SAP EAM implementation projects, including creating project plans, monitoring progress, and ensuring timely delivery.
* Providing training to end-users and support for post-implementation issues
1 - Build Management (P2 - Intermediate) | 2 - Configuration & Release Management (P2 - Intermediate) | 3 - Design & Build Enablement (P2 - Intermediate)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.