I am currently recruiting on a behalf of an end user in Falmouth who are currently recruiting for an AX Functional Consultant / AX Business Systems Analyst on a permanent basis. Please see below to find out more.
The AX Functional Consultant / AX Business Systems Analyst will play a key role in the on-going support and continuing deployment / development of the AX platform, primarily in the Production area, with the possibility of expanding into other business areas.
You will work within an established team, primarily on the on-going development of their global Dynamics AX platform (their key business system) across all their operations. There are currently 22 companies across the globe operating on this single platform, and one of key focus areas is the continuing deployment to the remaining companies (currently 12)
It is expected that the role will cover all aspects of work with the business system, including
- Liaise with site key- and end-users in order to analyse business processes, clarify requirements and determine the scope of required solution.
- Evaluate gaps in the current system, business process design/mapping and documentation. Propose and deliver solutions to these gaps
- Identify and propose business process improvements, and deliver approved changes
- Review project / change requests and provide input from an IS perspective
- Ensure all project activities are kept within budget, on plan and delivered to agreed quality
- Provide on-going support of Group business systems (eg AX), through the resolution of user issues logged on a central helpdesk
- Provide system and process training, and ensure that any supporting documentation is up to date
- Support the knowledge acquisition of the local site Key Users and end users, both on-going and as part of a project implementation
Would this opportunity be of interest? If yes, please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Hagen @ Email: email@example.com / Telephone: 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy