Contract Full Stack Developer C#, Azure, SQL Server - 6 Month - Outside IR35 Contract
Location: Remote/Home based
Paying outside IR35
We're looking for a Developer who will be involved in Developing new Azure API's and utilizing Azure DevOps.
- Develop high quality software solutions based on the functional specification agreed with the team and the client
- Perform unit and system and integration level testing ensuring high quality of work
- Maintain CI/CD Pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Assist in the development of new API projects
- Take responsibility for analysis, specification and development of APIs
- Participate in code reviews and suggest improvements to code
- Maintain and improve code quality through unit testing, integration testing and code quality monitoring tools
- Assist in the transition of projects from development to support as and when required and general knowledge transfer with the team
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong background in C# and .Net Core 3.x
- Strong problem solving and logical reasoning
- Knowledge of NUnit and configuring CI/CD pipelines within Azure DevOps
- Database Design and TSQL Experience (ER diagrams, SQL queries)
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with ESG
- Experience creating an Angular/React front end
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.