My client is responsible for providing information management and analytics solutions that give business clients a significant competitive advantage. They are a dynamic team who prides themselves on delivering excellence.
If you are a Full Stack Developer looking to join a forward-thinking and close-knit team, this will definitely be a role for you! You will primarily be involved in developing new high-quality software on cloud-based technologies for both internal and client solutions. This is a really exciting opportunity to use a variety of tech and would suit someone who is really keen to learn.
- Develop high-quality software solutions
- Perform unit, system, and integration level testing
- Deliver changes to existing applications and databases as required
- Assist in the development of existing and future application projects
- Take responsibility for analysis, specification and development of key modules in application projects
- Participate in code reviews and suggest improvements to code
- Maintain and improve code quality through unit testing, integration testing and code quality monitoring tools
- Assist in the transition of projects from development to support as and when required and general knowledge transfer with the team
- Provide support for existing and future application developments when required including bug fixing and change requests
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong problem solving and logical reasoning
- Knowledge of unit-testing techniques and best practices
- Knowledge of working with HTML/CSS/SCSS
- Database Design and SQL Experience (ER diagrams, SQL queries)
- Cloud experience (Azure, IBM Cloud or AWS)
- Net Unit Test Frameworks
- Microsoft .Net 5+/.Net Core 3.1
- Experience with Git Source Control
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.