Commercial & Operations Analyst
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits Package
Akkodis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. We're a Global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
Our client is a solutions provider and a giant in the industrial sector. They are based in over 60 countries worldwide. They are looking for a Commercial & Operational Performance Analyst to come in and hit the ground running in their Digital team.
- Drive excellence though effective and efficient use of systems.
- Understand and document business requirements over the short, medium and longer term.
- Consult through lesson learned sessions with End Users, Key Users and Process Owners to ensure that functionality and configuration meets evolving business requirements.
- Act as a business analyst between commercial and operations teams.
- Develop and deliver training, materials, support, advice to key users in order for users to better their experience within the operational systems suite and improve their data analytics.
- To develop and maintain consistent solutions across our approved application suite.
- Technically minded individuals with a background in Commercial/Project Control/Improvement roles.
- Knowledgeable on the output and the processes which interact with our clients' own work management systems.
- Highly proficient in all standard MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams).
- Confident in the use of data analytics/reporting software (such as PowerBI).
- Understanding of GDPR and good practice of complex data management.
- Significant experience of successfully working with a variety of stakeholders and able to communicate complex information simply.
- Strong technical acumen and the ability to analyse complex situations and effectively solve problems and drive an excellence culture.
If you are interested or wish to know more, please apply to the advert.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.