Title - QA Tester Automation/Manual - ideally with Airline Experience but not essential.
Location - West London
Duration - 6/12 month contracts
Modis are a main supplier to a multinational company who are a key player and leader within their industry delivering a wide range of superior development technology.
We have been successfully supplying this client for over a decade and currently are driving up their hiring process in the form of recruiting for QA Testers with Automation testing and ideally have some background in the Airline industry.
We would expect the right candidates to have the following experience:
- Review test plans with the Product Definition team to determine tests to be automated
- Write automated GUI regression scripts using QFtest JUI more so ALM/OCTANE
- Automate data set-up using internal Test tool server.
- Maintain existing tests by either fixing the test or opening a problem tracking record to the relevant Development area
- Experience in automatic GUI testing tools (Winrunner, QArun)
- Experience in test plan writing for software Project.
- Functional background in Airline industry would be very beneficial but not essential.
- Background in software development is a plus
- Perform manual system check-out after a new software release has been loaded
If you have the above experience, please send in your CV for review and should you be suitable for he role I will endeavour to call you.
Interview slots available as of next week, so please don't delay applying with your application.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy