Akkodis are currently working in partnership with a market leading service provider to recruit an experienced Oracle/SQL DBA to join an experienced team supporting multiple high profile clients.
Please note our client has offices UK wide and you must be able to attend the closest office to you 2 days a week.
As an Oracle/SQL DBA you will manage the production and non-production database systems proactively and working on new projects that involve new DB systems.
- Manage and monitor Oracle/SQL systems based in state of the art datacentres.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot any issues.
- Working with stakeholders on DB support.
- Provide technical expertise to the development teams, assisting with implementations.
- Managing Backups and Recovery scenarios.
- Installation of critical patch updates.
- Capacity monitoring and forecast the growth of critical databases.
- Oracle 19c and 12c running on Windows Platforms
- Extensive skills and knowledge on different Oracle toolsets.
- Good SQL & PL/SQL.
- Experience of working within a controlled ITIL environment with good understanding of control processes & procedures.
- Must be able to gain SC clearance.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation who will develop your skills and career further please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.