PMO Coordinator/Project Coordinator (IT Projects)
Modis are currently working in partnership with a global technical service provider to recruit an experienced PMO/Project Coordinator (IT Projects) to support the delivery of complex technical programmes in a global environment.
Please not this a hybrid role offering 2 days in the office per week.
As a PMO/Project Coordinator (IT Projects) you will work with a market leading project team to deliver on a range of exciting technical and business change projects within IT.
- Liaise with stakeholders and challenge where necessary.
- Onboard and train new PMs/PMOs efficiently providing ad hoc training or planned training sessions for larger groups when needed.
- Providing accurate and timely support following requests for resource.
- Oversee the creating of monthly reports and ad-hoc MI gathering.
- Proven experience of working as an IT Project Coordinator and/or working as a PMO supporting the delivery of complex technical programmes in a global IT environment.
- Proven experience in communicating with senior stakeholders with clear written and verbal reporting skills/terminologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of project deliverables, methodologies, artefacts and terminology (PRINCE 2 certification is desirable but not essential).
- Impeccable time-management & organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload & multi-task when needed.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.