Senior SQL Developer
Modis are currently working in partnership with a market leading service provider to recruit an experienced Senior SQL Developer to join a leading BI team developing extensive reporting and cutting-edge insights across the business.
Please note this role offers hybrid working with 2 days a week in the office.
As a Customer Insight Analyst you will create value through customer insight. Enabling the business to make informed decisions, implement continual improvement and enhance customer relationships through greater knowledge and understanding of customer needs.
- Designing and delivering exciting and innovative business intelligence solutions with exposure to cutting edge dimensional modelling techniques & technologies.
- You will become immersed in our business as usual support and will also have opportunities to get involved in project work.
- You will be exposed to enterprise level development tasks across the entire SQL Server Stack. This includes T-SQL querying and optimisation, dimensional modelling (based on Kimball methodology), Integration services best practices & techniques, Analysis Services - Multidimensional cubes as well as tabular cube design, including leveraging the newest column store data compression techniques and programming languages such as DAX.
- You will also work alongside talented dashboard developers using Pyramid Analytics and Power BI to truly understand the power of data visualisation in today's modern world.
- Microsoft SQL Server Stack - Integration-SSIS is a must
- SSAS experience (Multidimensional)
- Data Warehousing
- ETL knowledge and experience
- T-SQL programming
- SSDT / Visual Studio experience
SQL Server 2019. SSAS (Tabular), DAX, Power BI knowledge, scripting (C# within SSDT/ Visual Studio/ Python nice to have)
Please note this role will initially be a 2 year fixed term contract but with plenty of scope to lead to permanent opportunities in the organisation.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation who will develop your skills and career further please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.