I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end user in London who are looking for a Head of Architecture to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be a mix of home and office based (London). Please see below for more information:
The Head of Architecture is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of the target architecture for the mid and back office functions that will be delivered.
The Head of Architecture will act as the custodian of the target state architecture, ensuring it is maintained in a controlled manner with appropriate considerations made for its security, quality and ability to take advantage of new technologies in the marketplace.
This role will also be responsible for managing and directing the Solutions Architects team in market and in regions to ensure adherence to the global template is maintained and a high standard is maintained for all solutions designed and published by this function.
Key activities this role will be focussing on are as follows:
- Provide oversight and governance with regards to any change being made on the global template as a key approver in the assessment forum
- Provide oversight and governance with regards to market deployments or platform releases as a key sign off for solution stability and review of key milestones
- Management and ownership of the architecture resource budget in line with permanent and contract staff
- Preparing and documenting the solution design and architecture
- Recording and tracking key design decisions and validating these in the context of the requirements
- Produce and maintain the Solution Architecture Document, ensuring this is kept updated so all stakeholders are clear and agree on the end solution
- Review design documentation across all project work streams to obtain a cohesive view and ensure the design specified achieves the agreed end solution
- Maintaining the Functional Requirements Register and ensuring all requirements have been met in the solution design
- Communicating with all project stakeholders
- Advocating and enforcing the correct use of project frameworks, development standards and best practice
- Adopting a holistic approach to solution design to maximize best use of available technologies.
Essential experience and skills:
- Ability to operate under pressure with competing priorities in an organised and methodical manner.
- Clear understanding of finance modules within Microsoft Dynamics 365 with the ability to write clear and concise functional design documents
- Responsible for the integrity of the end-to-end functional solution.
- Experience working with business teams and analysing requirements
- Significant experience with Dynamics for finance and operations which includes financials, fixed assets, project accounting.
- Understanding of AR, AP, Fixed Assets GL, Projects.
- Proven experience with working within project timelines and budget restraints.
If this role is of interest, or you would like more information please get in touch ASAP.
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan // Kamilla.firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.