IT Network Security Expert - Networks, Networking, DV, SC, Security, Firewalls, £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits, Bristol, Hertfordshire or Manchester A truly advanced organisation who are clear leaders in a complex technology arena that produces innovative software for household name across Europe. The company's revenues have grown year on year, meaning they are not slowing down in terms of projects.
- An expert in Network Security with a sound knowledge of some of the following vendors: Palo Alto, Cisco, Fortinet, Check Point, Infoblox, Riverbed, Bluecoat, Arista, Aruba, VMware or similar, along with having operated on security related projects.
- Firewalls, Router, Switches, Packets, testing, monitoring, analysing, network systems, threat detection, infrastructure and security are all second nature to you.
- If you have been involved with secure communication (cryptography) then this would be highly beneficial.
- Operated across multiple platforms and complex networks.
- It is essential that you can undergo DV clearance - please consider this before applying, some occasional travel might be required.
- Happy to work independently and share within a team.
- This will not be a fully remote role so please consider this before applying.
The role offers plenty of variety and interesting projects with opportunities for progression.
A market rate base salary + bonus + other benefits are on offer + a company in a sound financial position too
Don't delay in sending your application via the link.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Akkodis are operating as an Employment Agency. Akkodis are an equal opportunities employerKeywords - Network, Engineer, Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Defence, Military, Cryptography, Bristol, Palo Alto, Cisco, Fortinet, Check Point, Infoblox, Riverbed, Bluecoat, Arista, Aruba, VMware, DV, Firewalls, Router, Switches, Packets, testing, monitoring, analysing, network systems, threat detection, infrastructure, security
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.