IT Solutions Analyst
My client, a nationally recognised financial services business, renowned for being a great place to work is looking for a passionate IT Solutions Analyst to join their growing internal IT Applications team.
The main purpose of the IT Solutions Analyst role is to collaborate with internal teams and external partners to design, prototype and guide the delivery of solutions that meet the needs of the user and comply with design principles. It's also to communicate design solutions to delivery teams and stakeholders, supporting problem solving, gaining consensus and help to facilitate the build process.
This is a full time permanent role paying a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience plus a very generous bonus scheme (circa 15%) and some other great benefits.
My client are based in the West Midlands and would be looking for someone to be on site in the office and average of one day a week, the rest can be work from home.
- Evaluate IT system requirements from Subject Matter Experts and Business Analysts to ensure that they are complete and provide sufficient clarity to produce fit-for-purpose low-level solution design documents.
- Outline all potential solution options and make reasoned recommendations as to the suitability of options.
- Create and maintain design collateral which meets the business objective, aligns with architectural blueprints and design principles.
- Ensure designs adhere to documented design patterns and follow standards and governance frameworks set out by the Solution Design function.
- Control and evaluate interaction and integration designs and enforce the integrity of the end-to-end user journey throughout the delivery lifecycle, to ensure that the final IT solution remains fit for purpose and meets the agreed business and user requirements.
- Provide input into the creation and maintenance of design patterns; facilitate best practice by producing designs in compliance with these patterns.
- Facilitate and support the transition of the solution into business-as-usual (BAU) operation.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Must possess both the technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of communication and building relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Extensive relevant experience of IT system and solutions design and / or software development
- Experience of various software development methodologies would also be high advantageous
- Must have the ability to explain and summarise information to tech and non-tech stakeholders
- Experience of establishing effective relationships and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Able to prioritise own workload within tight deadlines.
Please apply via the link of contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.