We are seeking a Business Analyst that has experience of running C4IS programmes practically reversing outsourced models, this will take place in a high Security Gov, Environment located in Herefordshire
Location: West Midlands - Herefordshire (during covid remote)
IR35 status - Outside
Duration is - up to 2.5 years
TL Rate - Circa £500-550pd
Security Clearance: SC from Start Date required
The MOD supports an operationally critical C4IS capability via in-sourced arrangements, owns the SI and Design Authority functions, but wants to move to a partially out-sourced service model. An experienced Business Analyst is required is to provide tactical and strategic re-design of ITSM processes and reports to support this change.
- Production of a revised service management (ITSM) process design for an in-service operational C4IS
* Production of test reports
* Management of a pilot event to test revised processes and reports
* Ad hoc assistance with cutover to the new processes
* Ad hoc tasks to support the ITSM project, including but not limited to:
- support to the wider team (both Delivery Team and customer) on ITSM related matters
- support to the development of the Business Change Management Plan
- regular progress reporting
If this is of interested please do send a CV with your availability to discuss.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy