We are seeking a Business Analyst that has experience of running discovery phase to understand the Sharepoint 2019 SP19 environment, this will take place in a high Security Gov, Environment located in Herefordshire
Location: West Midlands - Herefordshire
IR35 status - Outside
Duration is - 3-6 months starting in July.
TL Rate - Circa £400-450pd
Security Clearance: DV from Start Date required
- Business Analyst to run a discovery phase to understand SharePoint 2019 requirements, and produce the following outputs:
- Use Cases and User Stories for all Users of SP19
- Produce a validated System Requirements Document for infrastructure (to complement High Level Design) and business layer requirements in the form of a specification
- MOD DV clearance required on day one of the appointment due to the sensitivity of the role.
- Experience of SharePoint 2019
- Proven experience of Analyst roles preferably in Government Roles
- Experience of modelling business processes.
- Experience of developing user stories and business requirements
- Experience of working/engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
If this is of interested please do send a CV with your availability to discuss.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy