Data Architect - London
Are you a Data Architect guru looking for your next challenge?
We are working with a world leader in concessions, energy, and construction, with an international presence across 120 countries. With huge success they are looking to add a Data Architect to their London team.
What you will be doing:
As the Data Architect you will be responsible for the development of data models for applications and systems used across the business, you will also act as the primary advocate of data modelling methodologies and data processing best practices.
You will design and implement a data platform, including integration with databases, data warehouses and applications. This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out a data platform to end users.
Your responsibilities will be split between strategy and planning, acquisition /deployment, operational management, development, application support and general management - no two days will ever be the same!
What you will need:
- Extensive experience with data architecting, data mining, large-scale data modelling, and business requirements gathering/analysis
- Hands on experience in implementing enterprise data management processes, procedures, and decision support
- Understanding of relational data structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Knowledge of metadata management and associated processes
- Demonstrated expertise with repository creation, and data and information system life cycle methodologies
- Experience with business requirements analysis, entity relationship planning, database design, reporting structures, and so on
- Ability to manage data and metadata migration
- Hands-on Microsoft based Data Services with database platforms, including Azure Data Lake, SQL, Synapse
- Understanding of Web services - REST, SOAP, XML, UDDI, WSDL
- Programming experience (e.g., using .NET or Java)
- Proven project management experience including working within Agile based project teams
- Ability to present ideas to non-technical users
For more info get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.