I'm looking for Power BI Developer to join a key client. This role plays an important part in the development, support, and maintenance of this organisations BI and data capabilities.
With new and exciting IT projects in the pipeline the role will be a nice mix of BAU work and project assignments. This is a varied role, responsible for building robust data solutions, ensuring data integrity across their applications portfolio, supporting, and reporting. Also engaging various areas of the business to gather requirements and educate users of best process.
- Estimate, plan, design, develop and support Power BI solutions to agreed specifications and timescales
- Create Ad-Hoc reports
- Maintain existing reports
- Work with the development team on designing and developing new data imports from the main ERP system
- Provide input to the company's Business Intelligence strategy
- Experience building reports using SSRS or Power BI
- Strong soft skills or stakeholder engagement experience
- ETL & Integration experience using SSIS (preferred but not essential)
This is a truly exciting opportunity to make a difference within an organisation. Please do apply below for consideration.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.