I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end user in Huntingdon who's looking for a Dynamics AX/365FO Senior Application Manager on a permanent basis. My client can offer a hybrid work model in terms of being part home and office based in Huntingdon - please see below for more information:
- To work across all sites and functions, to ensure that the Dynamics AX/365FO systems are, supported and maintained and implemented to exceptional standards
- To be able to work both independently and as part of the IT Department, providing support, guidance and briefings to other IT Business
- To ensure that the security and integrity of business information is maintained through management of business systems
- To engage with the business at all levels and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Actively liaise with third party business partners to enable all the above.
- To develop the current Dynamics AX/365FO systems providing a lean system that meet business needs
- Provide second- and third-line support on the Dynamics AX/365FO systems
- Act as a second- and third-line escalation point for IT colleagues
- Take responsibility for Dynamics AX/365FO systems as required, ensure implementation, support and training completed to the expected standards
- Assess integrity of Dynamics AX/365FO master data and provide solution-based options to leadership at sites to enable proper reporting and system data integrity
- Ensure all required documentation completed to the required standards
- Interact with stakeholders to develop, implement, and maintain the current Dynamics AX/365FO systems
- Support Managers in business process improvements using the Dynamics AX/365FO systems to support these.
- Assist in customising the Dynamics AX/365FO systems at a technical level to ensure backend systems are 'up to task' and efficient
- Identify Risk to the system, whether this be system based or personnel based
- Evaluate Dynamics AX/365FO systems to develop and drive continuous improvements.
- Work with and advise 3rd party suppliers on developing the Dynamics AX/365FO products in line with the business' requirements and expectations.
- Ensure that the business fully understand the systems available to them to ensure the appropriate usage of Dynamics AX/365FO systems to maximise the business information available to functional and management teams
- Translate the Dynamics AX/365FO system into non-technical examples for the business at different seniority levels
- Represent the IT Department on Business project teams. Provide IT input as required and influence business projects relating to Dynamics AX/365FO, where appropriate, to ensure success
- Assist the Business units with the implementation of system developments and ensure appropriate handover to the support functions within IT and the business
- Ability to quickly and effectively translate real business issues into system root causes
- Ability to present functionality to the user via appropriate user interfaces.
- Ensure that all modifications are tested in line with department's Testing Strategy and where testing is being performed by the function, provide support and an issue management service to those teams.
- Co-ordinate external provider involvement
- To provide the link between the customer, and any third-party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
What experience will you need?
- 3 years + working with and developing with AX/D365FO systems
- In depth knowledge of Dynamics AX/D365 applications or Similar
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX/ Dynamics D365 Finance & Operation Architecture and application relationships within the system
- Experience of SQL Report Design
- Knowledge of reporting solutions/tools or other database technologies
- Knowledge of DevOps
Would you be interested to find out more? Please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan // Kamilla.firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.