Junior ASP.Net C# Developer
Kettering/Northamptonshire/Office based/ Website Developer
I am recruiting for a new exciting opportunity in the Northampton/Kettering area. This is a junior website developer role with the potential to develop into a Senior position in the future.
As this is a growth role! you will be joining a team of 10 plus developers, reporting to the Head of the Web Development and the MD. Due to this being an office-based role, the candidate will need to be able to travel to Kettering daily, so will ideally be based near either the Kettering, Corby or Peterborough area.
This is an exciting new position and will entail building database-driven websites and web applications in ASP.Net MVC using C#. No graphic design experience is required, but you will be provided with designs in Adobe Illustrator format and be expected to develop a website which matches the design perfectly, so a keen eye for detail is important. Does this sound like the position for you?
Ideal type person:
* Passionate about providing high level of service
* A team player, looking to sink their teeth into technical projects
* Capable of communicating effectively and efficiently with colleagues at all levels
* Demonstrate the ability to work on more than one project at any given time
* Be asked to undertake a test before interviews are considered
* Have excellent HTML/CSS skills.
* Be proficient in .Net MVC using C#.
* Have experience using MS SQL Server.
* Some knowledge of ASP.Net webforms will be helpful for working on legacy systems.
* Be efficient, organised and able to work accurately to tight deadlines.
The company has been established for over 19 years in Kettering and is a leading website design agency in the East Midlands, developing websites for the region's growing and best companies.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.