Lead full-stack Developer - Up to 80k (D.O.E)
A well-recognised Global travel and tourism client of mine are actively looking for a talented Lead full-stack developer, with big ambitions for the team and the future of the business, so if you're looking for a lead position from a technical/managerial point this may be the role for you!
The Ideal candidate will be able to clearly communicate your thoughts/ideas and take the initiative to reify ideas into outcomes.
What you'll do:
- You will aid in creating clean architecture, state-of-the-art implementation, a high degree of automation, and overall high quality with a customer-centric mindset.
- You will contribute to the overall engineering and architecture strategy for your area and/or domain.
- You work in a cloud environment, especially AWS, developing resilient and high-performing cloud-native applications.
What you'll need:
- Excellent proficiency in either NodeJS or Go or Java, and their respective ecosystems (frameworks, libraries, documentation, useful resources) as well as architectural strategies and design patterns.
- Deep expertise in CI/CD (preferably Gitlab CI), infrastructure as code, serverless cloud architecture/design, tools and services on AWS. Ideally certified AWS Associate or higher
- Some commercial experience leading a team.
- Experience working within a large bureaucratic environment.
This is a full-time role that offers remote flexibility and sponsorship.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV to - email@example.com or alternatively give me a call on 02076340427
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.