We are currently recruiting for an Application Support Analyst on permanent opportunity for a client based in Leamington spa 24k-26k yearly salary.
The role is to be a first point of contact within our Application Support team providing telephone, email, and remote support directly to customers.
- To deal with incoming customer support requests for Web Client and Mobile issues, logging and updating tickets where appropriate
- Provide remote support, via industry standard tools, to our desktop, server, and mobile applications
- To assist the Development Team with debugging, replication, testing, documentation, and feedback as required
- Ensure Support tickets are managed as expected, with correct information gathering, troubleshooting, customer updates and escalation
- Ensure that internal systems are kept up to date
- Assist with the updating and day-to-day management of our Software as a Service platforms
- Provide technical backup and application knowledge to all business areas where required
Skills, Knowledge and experience:
- Working knowledge of RESTful API's
- Good knowledge of debugging tools, such as Chrome DevTools
- 2 year's experience delivering software / application support in a customer facing role
- Strong systems fault-finding and analytical skills
- Good communication face-to-face; telephone & written
If you are interested in this role please send your CV Aamina.Mahmood@spring.com
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.