Role: AWS DevOps Engineer - Fully Remote
Salary: up to £60,000
One of the UKs largest software solutions providers is looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer to join their team. Reporting to the DevOps Manager, the successful candidate will play a role in supporting the current objectives which include accelerating release times and frequencies of multiple products, driving progression towards more public-cloud solutions, and automation.
AWS DevOps Enigneer - Duties
- Work with the other Engineering departments in automating the release of code to environments.
- Ensure that code has a stable platform to be delivered into.
- Enable key attributes of monitoring, security, audit and resilience on the platforms.
- Build, maintain and automate the development tooling and testing infrastructure
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure security, business continuity and customers are prioritised
AWS DevOps Engineer - Technologies used in the role
- Octopus Deploy & Azure DevOps for CI/CD
- Confluence & JIRA
- Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL
- Vmware in Azure(AVS) or Private Cloud
If you have previous experience in a DevOps role and are familiar with the technologies mentioned above, then this is a great opportunity to work with one of the UKs largest Software Solutions providers on a fully remote basis. Successes in this role will be immediately visible across the organisation and there are many routes for progression within the business. For a full detailed job description including benefits, please respond to this advert.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.