Delivery Manager | 6-month contract - £600 pd inside IR35
Job Role: Delivery Manager
Location: Hybrid, West Yorkshire
Day Rate: £600 per day inside IR35
Contract: 6-month contract
About our client
Our client is a global company, great organisation to work for and very well-established name among contractors.
The Delivery Manager will be responsible for the management and operation of a M&A process for my client with application integration into my clients IT and subsequent system decommissioning.
Specific role responsibilities include:
- Management of Planning, Budgeting, Resource and Resource Forecasting
- Managing Application remediation, migration, transition into BAU and subsequent System Decommission
- Managing relationships with Stakeholders, vendors and suppliers
- Management of M&A Risks and Issues to closure or BAU
- Ownership of the M&A Playbook for IT
- Facilitate the transition of the M&A into BAU operation
Skills and experience
I am looking for an experienced Delivery Manager who can demonstrate extensive experience within the following:
- Change implementation planning and management
- Systems installation/decommissioning
- Service acceptance - engagement with technical design and project managers or Project Management Office, to ensure correct products are produced, in a timely fashion.
- Relationship management - stakeholder engagement/communications plan implementation
- Good interpersonal skills
- General IT infrastructure experience including network, server and application delivery.
- Management of large-scale IT systems within environments of thousands of end users
- Experience and knowledge of physical security environments.
Do not hesitate to contact me via the below method if you have any further questions:
- Email: email@example.com
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.