My client is a growing force within the Geospatial domain, they provide strong retail/location analytics to their customers and now they are looking for a geospatial data scientist with strong modelling experience especially working with consumer data to join their team.
What you'll do:
- You will aid in building solutions to support clients make better informed decisions using different forecasting methods, statistical models, GIS and web tools to create niche solutions
- You will building relationships with clients, so that you will be in a better position to lead projects
What you'll need:
- You will need experience coding in at least one of the following: Python, R, Scala, C or Java
- You will be an experienced data scientist or modeller, so hitting the ground running is to be expected.
- Ideally come from a strong academic background (numbers based, computer science or geography based degree)
- Experience working within a start-up.
- Experience working with GCP
- Experience putting models into production
This is a full-time role that offers remote working options.
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV to - email@example.com or alternatively give me a call on 020 7634 0422
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.