3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
Modis are currently working in partnership with a market leading IT Services provider to recruit an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer with strong knowledge of Windows and Virtualisation to support key high profile clients.
This role is fully remote with some occasional travel required.
As a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting Hosting platforms as well as multiple clients.
- Support of Windows Server and associated virtualised platforms including hosted, distributed and cloud infrastructure (OS).
- Escalation point for 1st and 2nd line support.
- Maintenance and optimisation of Hosting platforms.
- Resolving logged incidents in line with SLA's.
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions.
- Good Experience of virtualisation technologies, Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory and Infrastructure Hardware is required.
- Strong infrastructure support experience
- Experience/Knowledge of Virtualisation Technologies (VMware, Hyper-V), Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Good operational understanding of Active Directory
- Understanding of enterprise level storage and backup systems.
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.