We are pleased to be seeking a Lead Consultant to join our established Modis highly tech focused and verticalised team based in Leeds. This is a great opportunity to join an established team and global brand. You will be part of the broader Modis offering of 10 national offices servicing a diverse portfolio of clients across the UK and Europe. As part of our team you will have access to the training and resources of one of the largest staffing solutions providers in the world with a global footprint across 60 countries with the opportunity to develop your business as you see fit with the prospect to create a new team.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- A leadership attitude and mentality
- A track record in business development & delivering financially
- Entrepreneurial mentality to create events, enter new markets and drive performance.
- Ability to produce short and mid term business plans.
- Experience managing, leading or mentoring
- Some exposure to P&L's or understanding of finance
- An background in being involved in consulting services such as SoW's and added services.
- Consciousness of trend changes and appetite to leverage topics such as D&I, though leadership, corporate social responsibility.
we offer a competitive basic salary, uncapped market leading commission structure (up to 40%), LI Recruiter License, flexible working, laptop/phone and Private healthcare.
Most importantly we offer leadership training and mentoring for those who wish to broaden their skills and move further into leadership.
In addition to our culture of reward, recognition and autonomy, we can also offer you support to sell more complex solutions. These include the highly profitable Statement of Work solution, the Employed Consultant model, a national bid team and access to Adecco's corporate client list.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.