Business Analyst - Oracle fusion financials
Location: Remote with travel to Ireland and London on occasion
Salary: 80,000 - 85,000+ Benefits
Are you an Oracle Cloud Financials Business Analyst who is looking to take an official step up into architecture? If so I have a new, 100% remote based role (with some business travel) to work for a global financial consulting organisation.
The organisation is an end user who have gone live with Oracle Cloud within the last year.
As this is a relatively new implementation there is huge opportunity here for a Business Analyst with architecture experience to come in and put their stamp on the implementation and help drive it forward further.
This is also a diverse role that will offer you insight into architecture on the project as well as focusing on BAU work. The organisation needs a confident candidate who can come in and really point the business in the right direction.
Role responsibilities & experience:
- Requirements analysis and identifying solution gaps.
- Working with the Oracle team, the wider business & SMEs to deliver solutions that meet business requirements.
- Ability to understand and clearly explain best practice solutions.
- Ability to understand and clearly explain, Oracle Cloud core Financials to a variety of business users, using appropriate language to communicate effectively.
- Supporting in all phases of testing including test scenario creation, test data and test execution.
- Working in both traditional waterfall and agile environments.
As mentioned, this is a varied role where you will help shape the future of the Cloud financials environment, and where you will gain further exposure in an architecture based role.
I can offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth within the organisation.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.