Platform Engineer - Azure/Devops, - Remote/Leeds - £50-£60k + 20% Pension
A leading financial services company is seeking a Platform Engineer to act as a subject matter expert for infrastructure and platforms while working with software delivery teams within a scrum team to design, configure and implement the automated software delivery pipeline.
As the Platform Engineer, you will be required to possess a high level of technical understanding working with cloud and DevOps technologies, working towards continuous integration and deployment and working collaboratively with software delivery teams.
As the Platform Engineer you will possess the following accountabilities:-.
- Working in a in a multi-functional software delivery teams following agile frameworks, acting as the infrastructure and platform subject matter expert.
- Development , maintenance and management of automated mechanisms
- Technical infrastructure and architecture principles.
- Deploying and managing infrastructure platforms in cloud environments.
Key skills and experience
- Breadth of experience in MS Infrastructure
- Scripting experience ideally with Powershell
- Good knowledge of DevOps principles and CI/CD pipelines.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.